Launch Is Critical for Brand Teams and Others
Brand teams and their partners in National Accounts, Customer Operations and Finance seek new and innovative product launch techniques that balance product availability with cost efficiency, but stocking the channel at launch is a growing challenge:
- Distribution channels are becoming more complex, with mixes of traditional wholesale, specialty, and retail distributors
- Chains are charging increasingly expensive store stocking fees
- A lack of visibility and coordination often leaves critical outlets un-stocked at launch, while too much inventory is put on the shelves of outlets that will see little demand for the new product
Optimizes Launch Success
Brand teams and their partners use IntegriChain’s benchmark data and launch monitoring applications to optimize product launch stocking. Before launch, Brand and National Account teams use IntegriChain to build targeted stocking plans that align with the forecast and commercialization plan. National Account and Customer Operations teams use IntegriChain during the launch to monitor plan execution and correct stocking and distribution issues before they lead to lost sales to the end consumer.
Identify Key Pharmacies to Stock at Launch
Before launch, develop lists of high-decile pharmacies that must be stocked to ensure product availability in geographies where the salesforce will generate demand.
Ensure Product Availability in Pharmacy
Post-launch, identify high-decile pharmacies that are not stocking and intervene through targeted outreach by National Account Managers and the field salesforce.
Improve Order Forecast Accuracy
Incorporate retail inventories into order forecast models, improving the accuracy of weekly order management and quarter/year-end sales forecasting.
Increase Service Levels for Volatile SKUs
Identify falling service levels in real time and partner with customers to troubleshoot supply issues proactively.
Mitigate Future Returns
Implement order management programs designed to lower inventories during key product life cycle events, avoiding expensive product returns.
- Blog: Reality Check for Product Launch: How IntegriChain Can Add Value
- Advanced Analytics: Product Launch Planning Services
- IntegriChain Demand Visibility and National and Inventory Retail enriched datasets
Contact us today to learn more about how IntegriChain can improve the success of your product launch: 609.806.5005